There’s no shortage of things to do in sunny San Diego! Here are our favorite 12 activities to do in San Diego:
1. Visit the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park. The zoo is one of the largest in the country and features animals from all over the world. The Safari Park is home to huge herds of African animals, plus a petting zoo and amusement park.
2. Explore downtown San Diego. The Gaslamp Quarter is home to trendy bars and restaurants, while Horton Plaza has shopping and movie theaters.
3. Take a day trip to Coronado Island. This beautiful island features stunning beaches, a historic hotel, and great restaurants.
4. Visit Balboa Park. This 1,200-acre park is home to beautiful gardens, museums, and the one and only San Diego Zoo.
5. Catch a game at Petco Park. This beautiful ballpark is home to the San Diego Padres and offers great views of downtown San Diego.
6. Go for a hike in Torrey Pines State Reserve. This popular reserve offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. You can hike to watch the sunset or sunrise!
7. Go whale watching. San Diego is home to a number of whale species, and there are plenty of whale watching tours available. Southern California is a beautiful
8. Catch a show at the theater. San Diego has a great theater scene, with options ranging from Broadway shows to smaller theater companies.
9. Take a bike ride or walk around Mission Bay. This huge man-made bay is perfect for a leisurely stroll or bike ride.
10. Have a picnic in one of San Diego’s many parks. From Balboa Park to Liberty Station, there are plenty of great options for a picnic lunch.
11. Go surfing or paddleboarding. San Diego is a great place to learn how to surf, and there are plenty of places to rent a board and take lessons.
12. Sample the local food. San Diego is home to several great restaurants, from seafood spots to Mexican taquerias.
Whether you’re touring downtown San Diego or relaxing on the beach. There’s something for everyone! If you are ever thinking of moving to San Diego, call Annie Baig today!